Sacred Cacao with Matcha & Mint!
Sacred Vitality contains Matcha and Mint, designed to increase productivity and enhance cognitive function by improving focus, memory and mental clarity. Use Sacred Vitality as the ultimate coffee replacement, your 3pm pick me up or whenever you need to focus and get things done... without the crash!
Made with love using 100% Organic Ingredients:
Organic Ceremonial Grade Criollo Cacao Powder, Organic Carob Powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Matcha, Organic Peppermint Powder, Himalayan Pink Salt.
Our Cacao is:
- Made with 100% Organic Ingredients
- Refined Sugar Free
- Preservative Free
- Dairy Free
The Benefits of Cacao:
- Calm the mind
- Elevate mood
- Enhance productivity
- Relax the nervous system
- Increase awareness
- Deepen connection
- Provide sustainable energy
Taste the Difference:
- Ethically Sourced
- Regenerative Cacao
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Does Cacao contain caffeine? Cacao naturally contains theobromine, a stimulant similar to caffeine, rather than caffeine itself. Theobromine has a milder effect on the central nervous system compared to caffeine, providing a gentle and uplifting experience. The actual amount of theobromine in sacred taste cacao can vary depending on factors such as the specific variety of cacao bean, processing methods, and individual products but on average, one serving of cacao contains 130mg of theobromine.
Cacao contains a compound called theobromine, which is structurally similar to caffeine but has milder stimulant effects on the central nervous system. While theobromine and caffeine are both alkaloids found in cacao, theobromine is the primary stimulant compound present.The actual amount of theobromine in sacred taste cacao can vary depending on factors such as the specific variety of cacao bean, processing methods, and individual products but on average, one serving of cacao contains 130mg of theobromine. It's worth noting that theobromine has different effects on the body compared to caffeine, providing a unique and gentle stimulant experience often associated with the consumption of cacao.
2. How often should you drink ceremonial cacao? At Sacred Taste, we recommned sitting with your ceremonial grade cacao on special occasions, whether this be in a group ceremony, part of your at home ritual or any time you woish to drop into your heart space, find stillness and set an intention. At Sacred Taste, we work with our Ceremonial Grade Cacao as a plant medicine, honouring the traditions passed down through centuries from the Native American cultures. This is why we have created our 4 delicious flavours for you to enjoy daily! We have created our Sacred full flavour pack for you to enjoy the all the benefits of cacao, with the additional goodness of our superfoods and flavours for an enhanced experience.
3. Can I drink ceremonial grade on an empty stomach? Consuming cacao on an empty stomach can improve the sensory perceptions, depending on individual experiences and sensitivities, baring in mind, it might also upset some people's stomachs, depending on their sensitivities or underlying problems. At Sacred Taste, we recommend when sitting in ceremony or a ritulisitc practice to enjoy the full benefits of your ceremonial grade cacao, to do so on an empty stomach, then consume a light, nourishing meal afterwards. This will increase absorption of the nutrients of the cacao, increase the benefits and allow you to drop in a little deeper. However, we also recommend individual preference and listening to what your body intuitively needs.
4. What are the benefits of drinking cacao on an empty stomach?
Consuming cacao on an empty stomach may improve sensory perception, increase the absorption of the active chemicals, promote cognitive function, provide an energising effect, and have a favourable impact on emotional well-being. At Sacred Taste, we recommineded sitting with your Ceremonial Grade Cacao on an empty stomach. Where our Sacred Full Flavour Packs you can enjoy any time of the day!
5. Can cacao help balance your hormones? Enjoy your Sacred Taste Cacao, and the multitude of hormonal benefits, intertwining the senses with the intricate dance of hormones within the body. Scientific research and ancient wisdom converge to reveal that consuming raw cacao can enhance mood, reduce stress, provide antioxidant support, promote cardiovascular health, ignite libido and sexual vitality, and contribute to hormonal balance through the presence of phytoestrogens. This sacred plant medicine nurtures emotional well-being, fosters inner calm, protects against oxidative damage, supports a healthy cardiovascular system, and embraces the delicate interplay of hormones, ultimately fostering a deeper connection with the sacred essence of self.