Made with 100% Pure Ceremonial Grade Heirloom Criollo Cacao Mass.
Deepen your spiritual experience and enhance your wellbeing with our Ceremonial Grade Cacao. Our cacao is crafted with love, gratitude, and blessings that helps you calm the mind, relax the nervous system and open your heart to the medicine of Cacao.
Use Sacred Ceremony as part of your spiritual practice to improve wellbeing, enhance intuition and deepen your connection to Self, Spirit & Mother Nature!
Thoughtfully presented in its natural, chunky solid state, with its essential fats intact.
How to prepare a ceremonial grade cacao.
Our Cacao Is:
- 100% Organic Ingredients
- Refined Sugar Free
- Preservative Free
- Dairy Free
The Benefits of Cacao:
- Calm the mind
- Elevate mood
- Enhance productivity
- Relax the nervous system
- Increase awareness
- Deepen connection
- Provide sustainable energy
Taste the Difference:
- Ethically Sourced
- Regenerative Cacao
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between ceremonial cacao and raw cacao?Ceremonial cacao is grown and prepared with intention and ritual by indigenous communities who have been using cacao for spiritual purposes for thousands of years. It is traditionally consumed in a ceremonial setting, such as a traditional cacao ceremony, to connect with the spirit of the cacao and to facilitate deep healing and inner exploration. Raw cacao, on the other hand, is typically consumed for its high nutrient content and culinary versatility. It can be used in a variety of recipes, from smoothies to desserts, and is known for its rich flavour and health benefits. While raw cacao can certainly be used in ceremonial contexts, it is not specifically grown or prepared with the same level of intention and ritual as ceremonial cacao. At Sacred Taste, we believe that ceremonial cacao and raw cacao are two distinct forms of cacao with different purposes and energies. Ceremonial cacao is specifically grown, harvested, and prepared for use in sacred cacao ceremonies, while raw cacao is typically consumed for its nutritional and culinary benefits.
2. Can I drink ceremonial cacao everyday?At Sacred Taste, we believe the consumption of ceremonial cacao holds a special place. While it is possible to drink ceremonial cacao every day, it is essential to approach this practice with mindfulness and reverence. We advise on drinking your ceremonial grade cacao on special occasions, in a ritualistic practice or in sacred ceremony.
3. Is cacao good for depression?Cacao, the raw form of chocolate, has been studied for its potential to improve mood and alleviate symptoms of depression. It contains flavonoids that may enhance mood and provide neuroprotective effects. Research suggests that consuming cacao can boost serotonin and dopamine levels, which are important for regulating mood. Studies have shown that cacao consumption can improve mood and well-being in individuals with depression or in healthy adults. However, cacao should not be considered a standalone treatment for depression, and professional medical advice, therapy, and support are crucial for managing depression effectively. Incorporating raw, organic and ceremonial cacao into a healthy lifestyle may offer benefits, but it's important to consult with a healthcare professional or alternative therapist for personalised guidance and treatment options.
4. Is cacao good for your lungs?Cacao contains antioxidants that may have overall health benefits. The antioxidants in cacao, such as flavonoids, can help reduce oxidative stress in the body, which may have positive implications for various organs, including the lungs. However, the direct impact of cacao on lung health has not been extensively studied. If you have concerns about your lung health, it is best to consult with a healthcare professional for proper evaluation and guidance.
It’s amazing we love it
Ceremonial Cacao - simply a must!
Decadent and yet healthy. This uplifting indulgence is becoming a daily 'must'. So delish!
The flavour was great, but would like the cacao to be a lot finer in texture.
I've loved my experience with Sacred. It's come through delivered very quickly and well packed. The 1kg pack last for a while. I love this Cacao because its thick and smooth. It also feels raw and straight from the earth. Thanks Sacred!
First time buyer, amazing product
Bought the full pack box for xmas and ceremony is my favourite! i add it into everything, from my cookies, baking and yoghurt! so good!
Delicious and excellent quality as always :)
My favourite ceremonial cacao. I'd love it if you brought back the subscription deal you used to do!
Absolutely beautiful Cacao, everything about this product is definitely scared, you can really feel just how special it is
The ceremony sacred cacao is beautiful. We love the taste and use it to create more love in our lives. Grateful to have come across this cacao!
I love this ceremonial cacao, it’s the best one I’ve tried. So yummy and puts me straight into a meditative state.