Made with 100% Pure Ceremonial Grade Heirloom Criollo Cacao Mass.
Deepen your spiritual experience and enhance your wellbeing with our Ceremonial Grade Cacao. Our cacao is crafted with love, gratitude, and blessings that helps you calm the mind, relax the nervous system and open your heart to the medicine of Cacao.
Use Sacred Ceremony as part of your spiritual practice to improve wellbeing, enhance intuition and deepen your connection to Self, Spirit & Mother Nature!
Thoughtfully presented in its natural, chunky solid state, with its essential fats intact.
How to prepare a ceremonial grade cacao.
Our Cacao Is:
- 100% Organic Ingredients
- Refined Sugar Free
- Preservative Free
- Dairy Free
The Benefits of Cacao:
- Calm the mind
- Elevate mood
- Enhance productivity
- Relax the nervous system
- Increase awareness
- Deepen connection
- Provide sustainable energy
Taste the Difference:
- Ethically Sourced
- Regenerative Cacao
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between ceremonial cacao and raw cacao?Ceremonial cacao is grown and prepared with intention and ritual by indigenous communities who have been using cacao for spiritual purposes for thousands of years. It is traditionally consumed in a ceremonial setting, such as a traditional cacao ceremony, to connect with the spirit of the cacao and to facilitate deep healing and inner exploration. Raw cacao, on the other hand, is typically consumed for its high nutrient content and culinary versatility. It can be used in a variety of recipes, from smoothies to desserts, and is known for its rich flavour and health benefits. While raw cacao can certainly be used in ceremonial contexts, it is not specifically grown or prepared with the same level of intention and ritual as ceremonial cacao. At Sacred Taste, we believe that ceremonial cacao and raw cacao are two distinct forms of cacao with different purposes and energies. Ceremonial cacao is specifically grown, harvested, and prepared for use in sacred cacao ceremonies, while raw cacao is typically consumed for its nutritional and culinary benefits.
2. Can I drink ceremonial cacao everyday?At Sacred Taste, we believe the consumption of ceremonial cacao holds a special place. While it is possible to drink ceremonial cacao every day, it is essential to approach this practice with mindfulness and reverence. We advise on drinking your ceremonial grade cacao on special occasions, in a ritualistic practice or in sacred ceremony.
3. Is cacao good for depression?Cacao, the raw form of chocolate, has been studied for its potential to improve mood and alleviate symptoms of depression. It contains flavonoids that may enhance mood and provide neuroprotective effects. Research suggests that consuming cacao can boost serotonin and dopamine levels, which are important for regulating mood. Studies have shown that cacao consumption can improve mood and well-being in individuals with depression or in healthy adults. However, cacao should not be considered a standalone treatment for depression, and professional medical advice, therapy, and support are crucial for managing depression effectively. Incorporating raw, organic and ceremonial cacao into a healthy lifestyle may offer benefits, but it's important to consult with a healthcare professional or alternative therapist for personalised guidance and treatment options.
4. Is cacao good for your lungs?Cacao contains antioxidants that may have overall health benefits. The antioxidants in cacao, such as flavonoids, can help reduce oxidative stress in the body, which may have positive implications for various organs, including the lungs. However, the direct impact of cacao on lung health has not been extensively studied. If you have concerns about your lung health, it is best to consult with a healthcare professional for proper evaluation and guidance.
Love the ceremonial cacao. Can feel the pure cacao flavour each time. I mix it with reishi mixed herbal powder. After the initial mixing with a teaspoon, I use a frother to mix them all well. The slightly frothy drink is simply heavenly in flavour.
I love this drink. I was trying to quit coffee when I started drinking this and it helped me kick the habit. I highly recommend this product.
I have been using Sacred for a few years now, beautiful taste/flavour. Pure goodness, I use it as part of my daily routine!
To be honest I couldn't believe the state of the box and chocolate inside. I actually wrote to you about my dismay with the Cacao. So so disappointing after all I'd heard. The Cacao seemed like it was very old and had a rancid taste, flavour. Nothing how I expected. Also it seemed like less than half full. Nobody from you're organisation contacted me after my email to you stating my dismay. So I decided to never order again. OK I am in France but the Cacoa should be in a good state after especially paying 60 Euros for the privilege. I support what you do nevertheless. Please maybe you will contact me this time. Thankyou
Favourite Soo Drink thing
This is my third container of this wonderful Cacoa
My favorite brand of cacao. Delicious and such a good amount for the price. Will continue to buy!
If you’re new to cacao give this a try
Beautifully packaged. I bought this brand as a substitute as my usual cacao was on back order. Unfortunately, I prefer my usual brand and it’s not to my liking.
Beautiful product and a wonderful company that does good.
Ceremonial cacao is my treat in a Sunday morning. It tastes delicious with a little salt and maple syrup. Best way to start my day and gives me so much energy