Time: 5 minutes
This is our Sacred Cacao Ceremony drink recipe which can be adapted to suit your intention. Include in your practice to improve health, elevate mood, enhance cognitive function and deepen in connection with nature.
- 1-4 heaped tablespoons of Ceremonial Grade Cacao (10-40g)
- 250ml of filtered water
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (if desired)
- Coconut sugar or organic sweetener (if desired)
- Add the ingredients into a saucepan
- Warm gently on low heat, whisking until it becomes smooth
- Feel free to add an intention, sing to your cacao or dance
- Pour into your favourite vessel and begin your ceremony
- Beginners start with 1 tablespoon of Cacao and work your way up
- To preserve the benefits, heat the cacao until just melted and warm, not hot!
How to have a Ceremony:
- Find a quiet place
- Sit in a comfortable position
- Relax and take three deep breaths
- Hold your Ceremonial Cacao drink to your heart and connect
- Set your intention
- Sip your drink mindfully with this intention
- Play music, meditate or move for as long as feels good
- Take some time to journal
- Offer gratitude
To order more Ceremony Cacao click here
Follow us on Instagram for more inspiration and recipes!