Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 12 Pancakes
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Cups Plant Based Mylk
- 2 Tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Sacred Cacao
- 1 Cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sacred Cacao
- 1/2 cup Plant Based Mylk
- 1 Tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil
- In a mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients
- In another mixing bowl, combine all wet Ingredients. Whisk everything together until there are no chunks.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients & whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat up frying pan with coconut oil on medium heat
- Ladle 2 tablespoons of mixture per pancake. Cook until there are bubbles that form and start popping, then flip.
- Heat up Saucepan on medium heat
- 2. Add coconut oil and cook until melted
- 3. Add the Sacred Cacao, Milk and Maple Syrup & mix it through with a fork or whisk.
- 4. Once the sauce starts to boil take off heat to let cool down & thicken.
- 5. Serve up & Enjoy!
- Serve with Berries & Cacao Muesli for extra goodness!
To order more Sacred Cacao click here
Follow us on Instagram for more inspiration & recipes!