These nutritious cookies make a filling snack and can be whipped up in just one bowl! The oats can easily be substituted for gluten-free oats and the fillings mix 'n' matched depending what's in the kitchen cupboard. Are you ready? Delicious, healthy treats made with grounding cacao just got even more wholesome!
- 150g rolled oats (sub gluten-free oats if required!)
- 100g sultanas
- 50g flaxseed meal
- 200g apple puree
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp Sacred Earth Cacao
- 50g cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 160°c and line a baking tray with parchment
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix them together
- Scoop 1tbsp of the mix into your hand and roll it into a ball
- Place it on the baking tray and flatten into a cookie shape
- Divide the mixture into about 9 cookies and bake for 20 minutes!
The best thing about these cookies is that they can be adapted depending on what you have on hand. Try adding cranberries instead of sultanas, or almond butter instead of tahini!