Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Serves: 10 Large Cookies
- 1 tablespoon ground flax mixed with 3 tablespoons water (replacement of egg)
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil (replacement of butter)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (Or sweetener of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of Sacred Earth (or any flavour of choice)
- 1.5 cups of Almond Flour
- 2-3 teaspoons of nut milk to moisten batter
- 80 grams Sacred Ceremony
- Preheat over to 180 degrees and line large baking tray.
- In large mixing bowl use whisk to mix flax and water and set aside for a minute to thicken. Whisk again once thickened.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients to the flax egg mix. Using electric mixer beat the ingredients until smooth.
- Beat in dry ingredients one by one using electric mixer. If the dough becomes dry add a teaspoon of diary free milk. The dough should remain moist without cracking.
- Add Sacred ceremony to the dough and mix through by hand.
- Create balls with the dough by Scooping 2 heaped tablespoons per ball. Gently press down each ball with hand to form a disc (should be 1/2 cm thick)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (depending on how cooked you like them)
- Cool cookies on a baking tray for 10 minutes
- Serve with a delicious Sacred Latte for the triple choc experience!
- Serve with our Sacred Nice Cream!
To order more Sacred Cacao click here
Follow us on Instagram for more inspiration & recipes!