Our special blend of smooth, decadent & delicious Cacao!
Choc-full of antioxidants, magnesium, iron, calcium and zinc, cacao is one of the most nutrient-dense superfoods on the planet. Use Sacred Earth as a part of your daily ritual to elevate mood, increase awareness and energise your body. Enjoy this healthy chocolate treat as a latte, shake or smoothie!
Made with love using 100% organic ingredients:
Organic Ceremonial Grade Criollo Cacao Powder, Organic Carob Powder, Organic Lucuma Powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Himalayan Pink Salt.
Our Cacao is:
- Made with 100% Organic Ingredients
- Refined Sugar Free
- Preservative Free
- Dairy Free
The Benefits of Cacao:
- Calm the mind
- Elevate mood
- Enhance productivity
- Relax the nervous system
- Increase awareness
- Deepen connection
- Provide sustainable energy
Taste the Difference:
- Ethically Sourced
- Regenerative Cacao
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Cacao good for your stomach? Due to its antioxidant characteristics and potential impact on gut bacteria, organic raw cacao powder, the major component of chocolate, may be beneficial for digestive health. Although natural cacao powder includes some dietary fibre, it is rather low in comparison to other foods that are high in fibre. Theobromine and caffeine in raw cacao have stimulant properties that may increase gastric acid production and cause pain in people with sensitive stomachs or certain digestive problems. Cacao reactions can differ from person to person, so it's crucial to pay attention to how your body responds and any side effects that may occur. At Sacred Taste, we pride ourselves in only using the highest quality, whole, organic ingredients in our natural cacao powders and refrain from using gluten, dairy or refined sugars. We also recommended using an organic plant based milk of choice with minimal to no additives that can exacerbate any gastrointestinal discomfort.
2. Does Cacao cleanse the liver? Organic, raw, Cacao contains substances with possible health advantages, such as flavonoids. Although there is little research on cacao's direct effects on liver health, preliminary research indicates that some of its compounds, such as procyanidins, may have hepatoprotective effects and that its antioxidant properties may be able to shield liver cells from oxidative damage. At Sacred Taste, we recommend that to maximise any possible advantages, organic raw cacao should be consumed only from high-quality sources. Which is why at Sacred Taste, we pride ourselves in our raw, organic, vegan, cacao powders being wild-crafted, ethically sourced, refined sugar and gluten free.
3. Is cacao good for belly fat loss? The primary ingredient in chocolate, cacao, may provide weight-loss and fat-loss advantages. According to preliminary research, cocoa may reduce cravings, increase fullness, boost thermogenesis, improve mood, and provide nutrient density. Cacao contains substances that support these effects, including serotonin, caffeine, theobromine, phenylethylamine, and anandamide. While more investigation is required to draw firm conclusions, a balanced diet that includes moderate amounts of high-quality cacao may help people lose weight. It's critical to take cocoa in moderation and seek out individualised guidance from healthcare professionals.
4. Can cacao help you lose weight? Due to its impact on cravings, satiety, mood enhancement, and appetite management, Raw Cacao, the main ingredient in chocolate, may help people lose weight. According to research, the ingredients in Cacao, including serotonin, phenylethylamine, and anandamide, may affect appetite and mood, which may help prevent emotional eating and overeating. Cacao's taste and flavour can also aid in reducing cravings for unhealthy snacking. Additionally, Cacao contains important minerals like zinc, iron, and magnesium being extremely nutrient dense. At Sacred Taste, we invite you to enjoy our organic raw cacao powders knowing you can enjoy a healthy, refined sugar free hot chocolate without the additional calories or additives.