Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Servings: 1 Loaf of Banana Bread
- 2 tbsp Sacred cacao
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup plant based mylk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare loaf pan with baking paper
- Place cacao, flour, & baking powder into mixing bowl & whisk together
- In another bowl, mash bananas with a fork.
- Once mashed, add coconut sugar, mylk, coconut oil & vanilla extract.Stir until combined
- Pour mixture into flour mixture & stir until combined
- Pour mixture into loaf pan
- Bake for 40-45 minutes
- Once baked, cool for 15 minutes
- Serve & enjoy!
- Garnish with Fresh Banana, Sacred Choc Sauce, Coconut Whipped Cream & Peanut Butter!
To order more Sacred Cacao click here
Follow us on Instagram for more inspiration & recipes!